TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Tickets are issued on behalf of Global Events and are subject to the terms and conditions indicated below or displayed on the premises. Purchasers should note that tickets may be sold by an agent for the organisation responsible for the event, and details of the organiser/promoter are available on request from authorised ticketing agents.
Purchase and possession of a ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
1. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the site owners, operators and management.
2. It is a licensing condition that every person entering the event site must have a valid ticket.
3. Ticket holders are required to carefully check their tickets in advance of their visit; mistakes may not be rectified on the day.
4. Global Events reserves the right to refuse entry of the ticket holder to the event site. Customers found to be causing damage to the site, the site infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site or in breach of these conditions may be excluded from the site and will be subject to prosecution.
5. Global Events reserves the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
6. No refunds other than cancellation of the event.
7. No duplicate tickets will be issued in the event of loss or damage.
8. No pass-outs will be issued.
9. No tickets may be used for re-selling, competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of Global Events. Any ticket re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused admission or ejected from the site.
10. Admission is at Ticket Holders own risk. The Licensee or Global Events shall not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at this event including damage, theft or losses to property or motor vehicles.
11. Camping is only permitted within the designated areas. Camping tickets must be bought in advance direct from Apps Court Farm (see the camping page on this website). All caravans, campervans, Winnebago’s, trailer tents and any other purpose built portable accommodation require a separate ticket which must be purchased prior to arrival from Apps Court Farm.
12. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
13. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No professional audio, audio visual or cinematographic devices shall be brought in to the site without prior written consent from Global Events..
14. Global Events reserves the right to make any change whatsoever to the act programme or billed attractions.
15. Neither the venue nor Global Events can accept responsibility for lost or stolen property.
16. No unaccompanied under 18s are allowed on site. Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged over 18 years old who has purchased a valid ticket.
17. This festival takes place outdoors. Customers are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against all weather conditions.
18. Strobe lighting may be used during the festival.
19. With the exception of special assistance dogs, no animals are permitted onto the site.
20. Strictly no trading allowed on the Festival Site without the written consent of Global Events.
21. No illegal substances may be brought in to the festival site. New psychoactive substances, poppers and Nitrous Oxide are also strictly prohibited. Any substances found will be confiscated and may lead to prosecution.
22. WARNING – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing.
23. No alcohol or food can be brought in or out of the Festival site. A bag search policy is in operation and food and drink must be consumed before entry or will be confiscated. Strictly NO glass bottles to be brought in to the festival site.
24. The sale and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited to persons under the age of 18 years. Global Events and its concessions employ the ’Challenge 25’ scheme. If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to prove that you are over 18 years old when you buy alcohol or tobacco. The only acceptable forms of identification are either an ID card bearing the PASS hologram that is endorsed by the PASS scheme or failing this a valid passport or driving licence. For more information about the PASS scheme please visit http://www.pass-scheme.org.uk
25. Gas BBQ’s/Portable cooking equipment, unsecured Gas cylinders, disposable BBQ's or open fires are NOT allowed on site.
26. Any item that is deemed unsuitable may be refused at our discretion. This includes fireworks, Generators, Glass Containers, smoke canisters, Chinese style lanterns, laser pens, any illegal or offensive items, offensive weapons or potential weapons or other similar articles. Any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
27. Any person found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will be ejected from the festival site without refund.
28. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas.
29. Children are admitted on the basis that they are the responsibility of their accompanying adult, children must be directly supervised at all times.
30. Medical Matters are dealt with by a third party organisation; which is a separate organisation to Global Events who are not therefore responsible for any problems arising.
31. The possession of a ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these conditions, Global Events reserves the right to cancel the ticket and retain any monies paid.
32. Other than the provisions advertised or outlined by the box office at the time of sale, customers are required to address any special needs by contacting Global Events in advance of their visit, as Global Events may not be able to provide those needs without notice.
33. Car and coach parking is permitted only in the designated areas. Vehicles parked elsewhere may be removed.
34. Drones: no drones are permitted anywhere on the site including the events area and camping area.